View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
[QUOTE=1miki23;783647]Hi everyone,
I recently got the EzReader Pocket Pro (about 3 days ago) and I have put it to charge as indicated. I get the battery with the bolt going throug it and the red light flashing. It has been charging for over 12hrs, but then at the end I don't get the green light that shines steady. There is absolutely no light at all and there is this battery with a single bar on the left and something that looks like power adapter or something.

Just wanted to see if there is something wrong with it.

Thanks

Alex[/QUOTE
We have a winner ..Charged up Full

That is the Only fully charged indicator (symbol)
If the PEz is off, it will appear on the screen center.

The LED is just mostly an "Activity" indicator
A fault will show Steady RED
Very busy, almost steady Green
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote