Thread: Who's WHO?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 06:05 PM   #5
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Wasn't Paul McGann just in the made for TV movie? (as far as visual appearances go, I know he's done some audio)

Colin Baker - I can only remember his shoes and, vaguely, the first lines of his first appearance at the end of Peter Davison's last one. Peri stutters I... I... I... as he regenerates, to which the Doctor replies something like "Three "I"s in one breath - you sound like a very egotistical young lady"

Sylvester McCoy - the ones I remember as being worth watching are Battlefield, Ghostlight, The Curse of Fenric and The Greatest Show in The Galaxy.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote