View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 02:01 AM   #994
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Ok _ i turned on save a kepub copy & examined the before & after versions in sigil.
The book text is unchanged in sigil book view so it must be that the 2 on-device renderers scale differently.

I did see that you wrap everything in span class="koboSpan", and that is not in the stylesheet.

so unless you have font sizing & there, & you've already said not... then I think it's cased closed for now.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote