Thread: PRS-T2 Un-root jailbreak
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
joelones
joelones can read faster than his screen refreshesjoelones can read faster than his screen refreshesjoelones can read faster than his screen refreshesjoelones can read faster than his screen refreshesjoelones can read faster than his screen refreshesjoelones can read faster than his screen refreshesjoelones can read faster than his screen refreshesjoelones can read faster than his screen refreshesjoelones can read faster than his screen refreshesjoelones can read faster than his screen refreshesjoelones can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: none
Un-root jailbreak

I decided to jailbreak my t2 but I guess I used an older version of the jailbreak zeam's not rupor's.

How can I undo this, I've been reading awhile now. Any help would be appreciated...

files used:

jailbreak.zip
minimal-root-zeam.zip

I tried to restore with restore-set-1.0.04.11081-us.zip but once I run the flash_reader.bat it says I have insufficient space.

Seems like the SD card partition (FAT) is only 75MB (formatted by the sony format tool in the settings).

I did not create a backup, how can I get it to factory and reapply rupor's jailbreak?

EDIT:
I guess I didnt properly format that card as it was in my phone and was already partitioned, it was a 8GB card with a small fat partition.

What i did was put the contents of os_firmware (of restore) on another sd and booted with home+menu power to take the files. I hope that was the procedure, can anybody confirm?

Last edited by joelones; 06-28-2013 at 10:09 PM.
joelones is offline   Reply With Quote