View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #1338
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
I've run into another problem with the ships tags. Some of the ships put the names together with an '&' sign. However, I want '/' between names so that I don't duplicate pairings. For example, I want to only see Benton Fraser/Ray Kowalski, not Benton Fraser & Ray Kowalski.

I first tried:
Code:
ships=> & =>/
However, instead of the '/' that I wanted, I got ' /amp; '. Then I added the line:

Code:
ships=>^ /amp; $=>/

I even tried to convert the '&' without looking for the spaces around it as well and I tried using ^ & $ to try to get the entire section I wanted to change. It always left the ' /amp; '. Any help would be appreciated.