View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamhas View Post
If it is Amazon making it difficult, why do 9 of them show correctly? 165 are in collections now; the rest is not.

It doesn't sound like the Kindle Collections plugin is going to help at all since the assignment to collections is on the basis of properties not found in Calibre, e.g., Read.
I admit ignorance in this area. I have never had a Kindle, partly because I know how much of a hassle collections can be.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge can give you a more complete answer.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote