View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 01:53 PM   #434
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
If you enjoy space opera adventure, I highly recommend Moon's "Vatta's War" series, starting with Trading in Danger.
It seems that this series is among the few titles I can actually buy from Tantor (about 95% of their stuff doesn't seem to be available where I live). I didn't know if the books were any good, so I didn't buy the first one during the last sale, but now I'll definitely look out for them when the next sale comes along. Thanks!
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote