View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I use this app to keep track of my battery. It puts the percentage in the notifications area.

It does sound like you got a lemon. Hopefully the next one will work fine. Amazon is great about replacing problem Kindles. My first Fire after a firmware update wouldn't go past the start logo. I called Kindle support and the next day I had a new one in my hands. I am much more careful now what I put on my KF. I've had no problems with it. It's not so much a Kindle thing but Android devices specially tablets are finicky.

I once bought a Coby tablet and it was defective from the time I turned it on. The battery gauge went up and down like a yo-yo. I sent it back to Amazon and got my Kindle Fire instead.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote