View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 09:17 AM   #7
michaelryannh
Connoisseur
michaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G + Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
You heat the metal up in a fire, hit it with a hammer, then cool it quickly with water. Don't try to over-write something you have little knowledge about, otherwise you WILL get caught out.

Something I read a few days ago had someone "release the motorcycle's brake and push it away". Another had 2 people on a motorcycle racing through deserted streets at 60mph carrying out a really long-winded conversation.
I agree with you fully on not overwriting something you know nothing about. The basic gist of what you said is what I planned to write.

However my mind is strange in order to write something simple as that I want to know in full detail how they are made.. not sure why. Its just natural for me to want a vast knowledge of the things I talk about even though what I actually write about it will be fairly simple.

(Grammar nazis: have away at this post. I typed it from my phone so it's not perfect)
michaelryannh is offline   Reply With Quote