View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 03:18 PM   #37
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I know that is how I used to use my Kindle. Now that I have collections I have all of my books on my Kindle. I just place them in the collections that make sense to me. So books I want to read go into the reading collection. Books that look interesting but not so interesting that I want to read them next go into the To Be Read Genre catagory. Books I have read go into the Read Genre catagory. It is clean and easy.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote