View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 05:20 PM   #3
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
It was a hassle setting up the account from the US, requiring scans of my drivers license and a bank statement (both with numbers masked out). Also, my usual credit card company simply refused to transfer money to entropay (it is probably a magnet for charges from stolen cards). The actual customer service from entropay was efficient though.
Wow, that is very different to my experience. There was no real admin to go through to set up an account, and no issues transferring money in. I'm in the UK buying from the US though, maybe that makes a difference.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote