View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 01:21 PM   #11
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Until there's a new version of the OEB spec I don't think there's any point worrying about a new logo - there are lots of options for indicating versions, and I see no point in including anything in the first logo.

I agree with you that the logo should not contain any letters. Thanks for the SVG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Suggested on the TeleRead forum: The addition of some designation for versions of OEB

[...]

Adding the word "ePub" to the logo was also suggested, though I'm resistant to the idea of adding text that won't mean anything to non-English-speaking (or Alphanumeric-character-reading) cultures, of which there are a few.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote