View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:38 AM   #3
Beginner-reader
Enthusiast
Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Well yes they did, but at the time the first one was apparently beyond repair. I'm not particularly happy that I was left Kindle-less four days just to discover that the first one (which I tried lots of times before deciding it was broken, even after the CS told me there was nothing they could do) sometimes works too.

Urgh.
Beginner-reader is offline   Reply With Quote