View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #26
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I once asked Amazon CS about it and they said the publisher has the option to put a time limit on the availability of the "free" period.
This is the first I've heard of it. They can of course limit how long it's offered for sale at $0.00, but I've never seen or heard anything about them being able to limit how long it's in your library. That defeats the idea of the cloud as Amazon promotes it.

Quote:
M. Williams Phelps Devil's Rooming House
Kathryne Kennedy Enchanting the Lady
Milam McGraw Propst A Flower Blooms on Charlotte Street: A Novel
Leslie Langtry Guns Will Keep Us Together
Stacey Cochran The Kiribati Test
Kevin Leman Sheet Music
Nancy Moser Mozart's Sister
Interesting. I got all but the first of those as freebies, back when I grabbed freebies just because they were free, and they're still all available on my MYK page.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote