View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 08:43 AM   #1005
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by IngoBN View Post
Why? There is a night mode an itīs possible to create a dark theme...
The night mode looks horrible and is way too light. I don't want a gray background with white letters. I want a black background with gray letters...

And a dark theme... Switching to night-mode is a lot easier than switching a theme.

I just wondered why they removed something that basic (being to able to change both sets of colours with one theme).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote