View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #14356
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
This week I read Carmilla (very interesting given all the vampire books I've read in the last year), Graverobbers Wanted, and True Detective by Max Allan Collins. I went on a KDD binge a few weeks ago and now have 11 in the Heller series on my TBR list. I spent a lot of time on Wikipedia learning about gangsters and Chicago in the early 30's while reading it. Nate Heller is complex and more ethically ambiguous than, say, Philip Marlowe or Spenser. It will be interesting to watch him develop over the series.

Today I started Mercury Falls by Robert Kroese. What a lot of fun! Highly recommended if you crave a mood enhancer.

Last edited by BelleZora; 10-11-2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: spelling correction
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote