View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBT View Post
Regarding the dash, I think I'll just use another font for it. But I'm wondering if specifying AquilineTwo as a fallback font might do the trick? Now I'm the one picking nits, but I feel it is best to handle such an issue in the stylesheet if possible.
I did a couple of trials with fallback in different viewers:

ADE (Sony PRS-650), iBooks and Bluefire seems to honour them, Aldiko just ignores the whole font, Calibre and Sigil don't use fallback glyphs and displays the dreaded rectangle. I agree that the span trick is messy, but it might be a bit more robust. Your call

Last edited by Man Eating Duck; 09-07-2012 at 11:55 AM.
Man Eating Duck is offline   Reply With Quote