View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 03:44 PM   #207
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by [bo] View Post
Of the fonts on the Wiki, only DejaVu has a condensed variant, but I find it a bit light. Question 1: anyone has a modified, thicker variant of that font, or maybe the ability to make one?
Not that I know. However, you may want to read this. It's probably not exactly what you want, but pretty close. You can do all kinds of modifications inside the "00-<fontname>.conf" files. If you find out how to do it, be sure to post here.

Quote:
Question 2: is there a way to set the size to 10 pt for those fonts? Or maybe edit some config file and alter the scale of the font, if that is at all possible?
You could come up with a patch to modify the font sizes available in the reader. That would affect all fonts though. There are no "per-font" settings, and there is no configuration file.

Quote:
Question 3: is there a way to alter the leading (line height) for each font?
Nope. Unless you edit the font itself, I guess. Perhaps that's actually the easiest solution to solve all of your problems at once . But don't ask me how this is done or what software to use.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote