View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:11 PM   #39
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Really? I have a Marware case for my K4 I love it!
It really good quality. It's the Eco-flip. I buy Marware again if it wasn't so darn expensive. I got my Eco-Flip for 50% off.
I had an Eco-Flip for the iPad and it started coming apart almost the first day. Bad sewing job. I called Marware and they sent me a replacement, and it did the same thing. Good service, bad product.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote