Thread: Greenish images
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by marieseltenrych View Post
Thanks Mees Cat,

I appreciate your post. I am totally frustrated with the different ebook software.
I am still in crazy land with this title. Somehow it just won't upload to Lulu, no matter what I try. [about 200 different versions now]. The same original document uploaded to Smashwords a few months ago and has been downloaded 30,000 times. What software can Smashwords be using that is so good? I will try something else now.

Thanks again.
If the Smashwords version looks good, convert that.

Smashwords uses their own 'Meatgrinder' and uses DOC files.
Open Office with Writer2EPUB PI will convert DOC to EPUB
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote