View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 12:24 PM   #8
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Tamora Pierce - Mastiff (The Legend of Beka Cooper #3)

I have all her other books (although in paperback), so this is a must buy for me.

Actually I wasn't sure whether to buy the paperback (for the sake of a complete bookshelf) or ebook version here... in the end I decided for the ebook version since in the long run I expect my entire paper-based library to either go digital or end up in a packing case somewhere.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote