Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 08:14 AM   #253
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumboz View Post
Hi WT,

Yes, I'm very pleased with the cover. This lovely recession has blessed the retail company I work for with some very talented people who are struggling to make a living doing what they do so well. We have an architect, a caterer, a couple of bankers and an incredible artist doing things like designing closets at the store. And the artist, one Laura Lakey, read Boomerang over a year ago, liked it and offered to do a cover for me. I had no money and was not about to ask her to do it for free, so I saved up until I could come within about a mile of what her work is worth and she did a great job. The figure on the left is her conception of Bethie. The guitar on the right is a Gibson L5-CES.

Alan
I was joking, of course, abut it being Jerry. I had her pegged for Bethie all along; I knew Jerry couldn't look that good. It is a great cover!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote