View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #21
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Here's an interesting forum thread from people who've bought the 10.1" Pixel Qi screen kit from Make and fitted it to their netbooks. Some negative comments, though I think mainly from people who were trying to use it fully reflective indoors under artificial light.

http://forums.makezine.com/comments....cussionID=6620

I've got a Samsung N130, so this would fit mine (it's on sale here), but it would cost about the same again as I paid for the netbook, so I might wait at least until my guarantee has run out, and hopefully the prices will come down!

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote