View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 09:34 PM   #51
sayhello
Addict
sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue!), PRS-650 (Black), iPad, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I received my beautiful fuschia cover today and like it very much.

Both the elastic bands and the lower leather corners are all different sizes, but I believe that is more ergonomics than a defect. The upper right hand corner strap does need to be larger to hold in the reader and to avoid the bumps on the stylus and the upper left hand corner strap is smaller to eliminate bulk. The lower left hand corner is larger to take the weight of the reader while you are holding it open and the lower right hand corner is smaller to avoid the volume toggle.

As for the interior cover, it is a gray suede-like material that I suppose could get dirty, but I really like the feel of it and don't think it will be a problem. It is also soft which I think will help protect the screen from scratches.

The inside pockets are nice and I haven't noticed any problems with having a memory stick in one of the slots. It actually makes a great place to keep it other than always having it in the reader.

I like the added weight of the reader with the leather cover, it gives it more of a book feel and is a little easier on my hand than the reader by itself or even in the original jacket. All-in-all I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend it.

Kaz
Ah, great! I sure hope mine shows up soon! It's "in transit"...

Enjoy!
Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote