View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 09:22 AM   #74
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do you never buy reference books? They really aren't so good as eBooks, generally speaking.
I prefer ebooks as reference books. Much easier to search, for one thing. I've been converting my library hardback to ebook. Unfortunately, many of the reference books I use (history mostly) are not available as ebooks. On the flip side, many of the primary sources that I use are in the public domain and are now widely available as ebooks. I don't think that I will be throwing away my dead tree copies of these books, some are quite valuable, but it's much more convenient to use the ebook versions.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote