View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:29 AM   #1418
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wald07 View Post
..., but please don't ask me about my Audible purchases!
FWIW, I share my Audible account with my mother....
I hear ya on the audiobooks thing. I'm finding I am more into listening (in spite of continuing to collect ebooks) than reading... its great on long car journeys (or any longer than 30 minutes or so, really) and you can take it with you anywhere on your digital device... so you can be "reading" almost anywhere, whilst doing anything at all, I guess.

I'm not into Audible, directly, I mostly get my stuff through itunes, but perhaps theres a change in the wind. (I've done well out of itunes though, Landed some brilliant stuff for $15 and less)
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote