View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwerth1 View Post
Removed the metadata.db.old file from the network drive. Started Calibre and when presented with the corrupt dayabase dialog, I selected "No" and chose a new location on a local drive. I was given a bad database location error this time. Here is the details:
calibre, version 0.8.58
ERROR: Bad database location: Bad database location u'I:\\Calibre'. calibre will now quit.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\main.py", line 177, in initialize_db_stage2
File "site-packages\calibre\library\database2.py", line 228, in __init__
File "site-packages\calibre\library\database2.py", line 331, in initialize_dynamic
File "site-packages\calibre\library\database2.py", line 548, in refresh_format_cache
File "site-packages\calibre\library\sqlite.py", line 314, in run
DatabaseException: database disk image is malformed
RemoteTraceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\library\sqlite.py", line 271, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\library\sqlite.py", line 172, in get
DatabaseError: database disk image is malformed
Double slashes after a colon?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote