View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 01:23 AM   #11
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post
I don't want to sound rude but, I wouldn't feel comfortable buying an astrakhan reader again. Its hard for to trust a company that fell off the for almost a year. What ever happened to Jennifer? Wasn't she suppose to be the go to person after Robert was gone? She only stuck aroound for a short time and was unreachable, despite several posts directed towards her. I even sent her personal messages that still haven't been answered.
While it is the same manufacturer the support and company are not the same. The products are good but a bit dated these days. There are new products now available from Jinke.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote