View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 09:55 AM   #4
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
what should I do?
The information in your post is much to generic to be able to provide you with much help. For instance, did you install CyanogenMod onto the Nook's internal memory or onto an SD card? I do not much care about the SD card install method, but many people seem to prefer it, so my guess is that is what you did? If you follow the directions in the following link VERY CAREFULLY, then CM7 should work great as long as you have a good quality SD card. Those install instructions are quite old, so the choice is really up to you about which nightly or stable release your choose. I am using CM7.1 RC1, but I am running it on internal memory and NOT an SD card.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1000957
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote