View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 09:01 PM   #25
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
I just realised that version 3 of MOBI header does not support meta information such as author name so the files generated from html or from a PalmDOC file will not have working author information. mobi2mobi will work with adding author information for MobiPocket files.

The annoying thing is that my code for generating version 4 seems to work on all devices except the Cybook. What I get is a message "Multi-part book not supported". So do anybody know what a multi-part book is and if I can find such books to download anywhere or if I can create them using MobiCreator? I have stared at the hex dumps but I really do not see any good candidates for where this information is encoded.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote