Thread: Orizon Orizon Very Disappointing
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 03:52 PM   #14
pata
Zealot
pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
I'm not sure I have a camera good enough for a useful video. I'll try tomorrow, when i have some light but...
But I went testing the no flash mode. It's actually pretty cool There is no trace on the screen.

Do you have an e-ink reader already ?

Edit : efter a bit of reading, it seams to be slower to turn page. But it's actually hard to tell if true, or if it's just an impression.
Thanks so much! I don't have an eink reader but have bought (and returned) a Kobo Wifi, Nook and Kindle 3. I'm hoping that an Orizon will be the one I've been waiting for. Could you also comment on the performance with pdfs and comics?
pata is offline   Reply With Quote