View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 03:37 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
I've put in some endnote links and I have two testing problems. In Sigil, going from the Endnote link, e.g. [1], to the endnote target works but there is no way to return to the main text.

I've the same problem with ADE which is my Epub test tool. I can go from the link to the target but have found no way to return. Anyone know how ADE does this?
same way HTML does.

Anchor tag in the original.
Code:
<a id="chapter_19.2"></a>
and the link back in the notes:
Code:
<a href="../Text/Chapter_19.html%23chapter_19.2">

be sure to use relative locations in the href, not absolute (sigil type example)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote