View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 06:35 PM   #5
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Can a 500 owner vote?
I find myself using the Sony recharger for the vast majority of the time (240V 50 Hz works fine and falls within spec; just changed the US cable that came with it with some handy Australian cable).
I haven't experimented with USB charging much but was told that USB doesn't recharge unless it is in active communication with a computer - is that the same for the 505?
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote