View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #121
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I think you could write a novel about your parents and you! Go for it. Sounds very exciting. How did you end up living in Europe? Your parents in Florida?

Actually glad to hear the KFHD is better than the Nexus 7. I have finally tamed my KFHD to behave better with battery life. Force close Audible. No launchers for me either. Even the SGP5 doesn't need a launcher. I am quite happy with the way it is.

Of course when I use the KFHD and the SGP5 in the same day I am looking for the star (favorites) at the bottom right hand screen to get to my favorites on the SGP5, it doesn't have it!

Ipad will be a cinch, I have the Ipod Touch and it is so similar to the other toys it will be easy.
I don't like to weigh down a small device with layers, it can slow things down. The Favorites list can be handy - and probably enough for me.

Tell me, do you use the KFHD and the SGP5 for different things? If so, why? I am trying to guess if I will really need another (besides the SGP5) tablet. Well, I know that honestly I do not "need" it. I am trying to rationalize it as a "evening". or low-light, ereader - instead of buying a Paperwhite - plus it can also do other things (view epubs, comics and PDFs).

Glad to hear that about iPad, figured ease-of-use.

Hubbie is Greek and so here we are here in the middle of the economic crisis storm. We met in the USA during college, about 30+ yrs ago. Married and lived in the USA for 15 years and been here 17 years. I enjoy returning to the USA, and Greece is lovely also.

Thanks for all your comments!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote