View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #1489
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Since Kobo doesn't accept Amex, I use Paypal that has the Amex as default payment option.

I understand Amex charges retailers a higher percentage than V/MC but is it less than Paypal's fees?

I use PayPal at Kobo and Books on Board all the time. My Visa which is a Prepaid sometimes wont work there at all. I don't why this it is. Amazon takes it without problems.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote