View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:14 AM   #17
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsquabbles View Post
it there after i sign in. skipping oobe had 0 apps. i wnt are @nd took the update since it doesn't break root. netflix runs horribly on this device, at least the queue is slow as heck.
Is the video playback slow on netflix? On my droid x2 the netflix app is excruciatingly sluggish but once i get into video streaming it works great. I've read elsewhere that in general the mobile netflix app is very sluggish for navigation, but the video playback works well.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote