View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #10
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
And then there were three.

The one-day run-off will be up soon.

ETA - For what it's worth, Flannery O'Connor is an excellent writer and her short story "A Good Man Is Hard To Find" is one of my favourite short stories. I highly recommend it, and it's only a short story so a quick read. The only reason I didn't vote for O'Connor is because I've already read many/most of her short stories.

Last edited by sun surfer; 06-10-2012 at 08:46 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote