View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 10:09 AM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
Engadget has posted a review of the Kindle Touch.

Any other reviews up yet?
Seems they expected the device to shock and awe. Why? Amazon are late to the market in this area. There's nothing really to improve on at this point in terms of display.

I've wanted a Kindle Touch for the past couple of years. At the time Sony was the only option. Then B&N, Kobo, now finally Amazon. I've had them all and I'm looking forward to returning to the Amazon compound (having owned a Kindle 1). I'm guaranteed to find the books I want and customer service is amazing. If I don't like the way a book is formatted or I simply made a purchase error, no problem, I get a refund. I don't have to track down someone who can assist or plead my case.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote