View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 03:34 PM   #6
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Hahaha, thanks Catalytic!

I did go and download the 2 free Read To Me books at B&N just in case they are no longer free when/if I decide to get a NC. Some of them are pretty pricey.

I saw a video where there were some games for the NC. I don't know if rooting it would make more apps/games available or not, but I was wondering if there were games for pre-school aged children? I mean they seem to be marketing it (at least a little) for parents and their children, so you would think there would be something... I can't seem to find out too much on the games aspect.

Really in all honesty I just want to one play with, lol. I might use it for reading at night, but I don't mind my little nook light and I love my NOOK. I kind of just want one to root and see what kind of stuff I can do with it. If my 3 yr old could learn something on it, it would make me feel better about spending the money on it. I think he learns more on his laptop, but it is too big to bring anywhere. Maybe the new B&N app store will offer some child friendly games.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote