View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 03:56 PM   #86
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Nah. Not really....not if you grew up on a chicken farm.

Nice and fresh too.
I never learned how to effectively/efficiently de-feather

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
YOU are not a nice chicken!

Dsvick was just trying to help KK out with a time management problem, and you start in wishing him misfortune!

I've had enough! No more nice guy. I'm going to file a complaint with one of the mods!

Wait a minute.

YOU are one of the mods!

Now I see it, a fifth columnist in our very midst!! Are the other mods chickens too, just in disguise?

I bet I'm going to be sent off to a re-education camp where I'll learn to eat tofu hot dogs with bean sprouts. YUCK

Churches used to offer scantuary. I wonder if KFC can do that?

Too late!

It's chickenman! He's everywhere! He's everywhere!"

Spoiler:
You have to be kinda old to know that one. Chickenman Wiki

OH MY GOSH!!!!! they used to play that on AFN Radio when I was stationed in Germany!!! whenever I would have a particularly perplexing problem I used to go; "bawk baawk BAWWWKKKKK!!!!! it's Chicken Man!!!!" actually still do it occasionally. get the weirdest looks, and no one has ever known what I was going on about until now!!!!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote