View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 10:27 AM   #24
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by woe View Post
Thanks for sharing.

I would expect exactly what I would expect from any contact with a customer service rep: for them to read the message, understand what is being communicated, and respond appropriately.

In this case, where the communication was 'book X isn't available through your store although it is everywhere else', an appropriate response might be 'we have a department who handles such issues, and I will pass your message on to them'. Another appropriate (albeit disappointing) response might be 'I'm sorry, but we don't have any mechanism in place to handle such reports so there's nothing we can do'.

'Is there a particular ebook that seems to be causing these issues?' is certainly not an appropriate response, nor is 'what computer and operating system are you using?'.
Thank you for answering my question.

Something you might try, that I have had success with in the past, is reaching out to the author via Twitter (or Facebook) and asking them if / when their title will be released through Kobo.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote