View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by niraya View Post
Hello can someone please help me how to set up calibre so I can scan time to time through pile of books in a folder so that calibre will import all formats of the same book as well as same format if the size of the file differs but at the same time will not add any book of exactly same format as well as size if such is already in the library? Itry all three possible setting within the preferencies but none does the above. It either refuses the book with same name and format but different size or it just adds everything if it is aready in the library.

Thanks for any advice
AutoMerge duplicates is the only setting I know of. (for the same format) Preferences: Adding Books

as to the size and date... That is YOU Eyeball Mk I
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote