View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #25
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
I found a link for contacting the local library for support, so I sent them an email asking if they had an address to complain to Overdrive. Maybe if the local libraries get a lot of complaints, they will report to Overdrive.

I hate thumbnail view. I want list view back. I want to be able to see a brief description of the book. If the book is part of a series, I want to be able to see "John Doe series, book 3".

I want the wish list page the way it was before, so from the wish list page I could easily remove a book from the wish list, request a hold, or add the book to my bookbag.
While browsing for books, I want the links that allow me to quickly access my hold requests, wish lists, bookbag, and items on loan.

I want to have "add to bookbag" as an option, not just a one-click "borrow" button. There have been times when I added books to the bookbag, then found another book I'd rather have, and removed something from the bookbag without checking it out. I liked that capability.

Furthermore, in order to use the updated Overdrive site, I had to install some Google Crome add-on. After that, I kept getting errors when I tried to post this. I finally made the connection and disabled the add-on, then I was able to make this post. I guess I will have to enable to enable/disable the addon every time I visit the library now.

Last edited by 4691mls; 12-07-2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: add one more thing
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote