View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 07:49 PM   #159
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Currently working on a short story set in the near future - next 100 years. Told from the perspective of a dead man......

Starts like this:

So I died, and to be totally honest with you it was a lot more painful than I had expected. A hell of a lot more painful. But then again I am fairly sure that you are not supposed to remember the actual death part, if you know what I mean.

No, you don't, do you?

You're aware of Life Extension Technologies Inc.?

No?

Okay, I think I had better explain a little.

Actually, I had better go back to the very beginning really.
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote