View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 12:17 AM   #1
WordCountess
WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question for Children's Book Writers

This question is for children's book writers. How do you promote your work? As a children's book writer, I find it a bit difficult to promote my work- ecspecially online. Obviously my main target is parents and kids. But on the internet it's very hard to target kids- so you're literally limited to advertising just to parents/grandparents etc. What unique ways do you advertise your work? And how do you target the adults that are likely to buy a children's book?
WordCountess is offline   Reply With Quote