View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 04:42 AM   #2712
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@inameiname: Oh. Then I have a slight idea of what might have been the issue.... (Still shouldn't happen in 'normal' circumstances, though...). That said, no, the uninstall won't have deleted usbnet's logfile, but then given when it hung, it might not even have been created at that point .

The system logs might hold more information, but then again, maybe not...

@simblanco: Don't reboot with a custom .bin on your Kindle. Always use the 'Update Your Kindle' link from the Settings' page menu.

Ah, well thanks for the info. It still is working, so no complaints on my side. I just noticed the updates to these hacks on here since my last visit to this forum, so I guess we'll see if all goes well again when I update those.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote