View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 08:51 AM   #10
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudy View Post
If people avoided reading it before, how much worse could it possibly get?
That's a very good point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
If it's an ebook, just release both versions in one volume and let the reader decide.
I hadn't thought of that. Offering the full and "sanitized" versions together sounds like an idea that might satisfy a lot of people, but I'm conflicted enough in being a self-censor. I'm not sure multiple volumes of a book is the way I would want to go. Have to give that further thought.

Thanks for the comments so far... they're very helpful!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote