View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 08:48 AM   #58
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Are publishers doing a bad job? I don't accept that as necessarily true. In light of a billion channels on cable tv, youtube (my kids watch youtube almost as much as they watch tv), movies, video games, face book etc. etc. -- perhaps the publishing industry is doing a fantastic job in light of the competition.

I've never at any time -- in the past or now in the present -- been without far more available books to read, books I'd actually want to read, than I could ever have time TO read.

I'm just not convinced that publishers as a whole are doing a horrible job.

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote