View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:20 PM   #10
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I have had trouble holding my 10 inch Viewsonic tablet so I went with the MoKo slim fit for my Nexus 7. I chose the carbon fiber surface but what I like is the wide, soft hand-strap on the back which helps me hold the tablet on my hand.

They have multiple colors and I hated to get black (because so many things are black) but the other colors were a bit too bright.

http://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Slim-fit-...s=nexus+7+case
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote