Thread: iPad Problems
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 03:53 PM   #8
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
another data point - I'm seeing exactly the same behavior. I'm on Mac OS 10.6.3 and iTunes 9.1.1 (12) and the appropriate manage/copy flags are set.

Interestingly, the copy/sync has happened (the book is on the iPad and can be opened), it's only that Calibre hasn't detected that it worked great!

I can't seem to stop the transfer, that just gives an error about not killing jobs that communicate with the device. Quitting Calibre, after acknowledging the warning about corrupt data worked just fine. The book is still on the iPad and in iTunes.

Do you need/want any more info or is what Mike providing sufficient?

Thanks,
Tracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce911 View Post
I have been through the posting of setting up the program and iTunes to work and I see the device and can select the book to be transfered and in the status the Upload says Finished but the "Send metadata to device" with the GEAR Icon says working but the progress says unavailable and the timer just keeps counting up and never finishes. The "Send metadata to device" with the HOURGLASS says it is waiting and the progress on it is Unavailable.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote